More speakers, more sessions, extended audience.
The NSW Financial Inclusion Network, in partnership with Northern Rivers Community Gateway and UNSW’s Centre for Social Impact, invite your partnership to deliver the 4th Financial Inclusion Conference – Roads to Resilience.
Roads to Resilience will now take place on 26+27 October 2021 in Sydney. The conference will convene a broad audience of Australian and international professionals concerned with financial inclusion and financial resilience. With more sessions, more speakers and an expanded program, Roads to Resilience will also be delivered live and online to an extended audience through our conference app. Read more about the conference here.
There are a number of ways your organisation can partner with Roads to Resilience, through different sponsorship opportunities. Read more about our sponsorship opportunities here.
Benefits to your organisation
- Extensive exposure through conference promotional activities including social media, online communications and on-site displays.
- Promote your services, grow your networks and raise your profile during the conference at our Sydney venue and online through our conference app.
- Reach hundreds of delegates including politicians, policy makers, researchers, NGOs, grass roots financial inclusion workers and service delivery personnel.
- High visibility demonstration of your organisation’s commitment to financial inclusion and social responsibility.
- Contribution to the growth of our understanding around financial inclusion strategies and solutions, making a more inclusive future for every Australian.