Financial inclusion and disaster resilience
We invite professionals working in the financial inclusion space to attend the launch of our 2023 NSW state election platform – Financial inclusion and disaster resilience in Sydney on 22 February.
- Wednesday 22 February 2023, 10:30am-12pm.
- UNSW City Campus, Rooms S5+S6, Floor 6, 1 O’Connell St, Sydney NSW 2000.
- Morning tea from 10am-10:30am provided
- Lunch from 12pm-1pm provided.
- Register your attendance by 5pm on Friday 17 February by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, including any dietary requirements you might have.
The launch will be a great opportunity to hear from special guest speakers, Joanna Quilty (NCOSS) and Nicki Hutley, to learn more about the recommendations in this platform and engage in some positive discussion.
Recent disasters, economic pressures and cost of living challenges are escalating cycles of disadvantage and financial exclusion for more Australians than ever before. On the lead-up to the 2023 New South Wales election, our platform paper highlights the issue of financial exclusion in the state, and calls for action in addressing the issue. Financial exclusion is eroding community resilience and holding back economic growth. We need to act decisively, to strengthen our communities and our economy.
Open and download the NSW Financial Inclusion Network’s 2023 state election platform paper Financial inclusion and disaster resilience here, or click on the image below.