Financial Inclusion Forum for 2019
View and download our speaker presentations here.
Read about forum guest speakers and activities.
You can find on this page all the presentations that were delivered at the Financial Inclusion Forum for 2019, saved in pdf format. Just click on the links below to view and download the presentations.
- Andrea Comastri from Payce Foundation –
“Financial (and social) inclusion.”
- Archana Voola from Centre for Social Impact –
“Financial resilience: do we need another concept?!?”
- Eliza Anderson from National Australia Bank –
- Joanna Quilty from NSW Council of Social Service –
“Meeting the cost of living in NSW.”
- Louise Campbell from Social Ventures Australia –
“Developing social capital responses to financial exclusion: funerals financial hardship initiative.”
- Phil Usher from First Nations Foundation –
“Social capital and economic resources.”
- Rebecca Pinkstone from Bridge Housing –
“Hand up: financial inclusion for social housing tenants.”